Programme Patnership Officer (PME), NO-A)
Programme Patnership Officer (PME), NO-A, Mogadishu CO, Post #105622
>> Apply here
Job Number: 512085 | Vacancy Link
Locations: Africa: Somalia
Work Type: Fixed Term Staff
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, help
How can you make a difference?
Under general supervision of the Partnership Specialist, performs a variety of information gathering, monitoring, technical and administrative services of moderate scope and difficulty, in support of programme activities, with particular focus on PCA documents.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Collects, registers and maintains all information on UNICEF implementing partners, including results of capacity assessments, partner activity and financial reporting, information on on-going PCAs etc.
- Support the Partnership Specialist to review of PCA submission packages from all programme sections for compliance with SOP requirements, checklists and formats.
- Providing secretarial support to PCA Review Committee, including organizing PRC meetings and preparing.
- Maintaining PCA data base, including regular updates.
- Required to carry out specific administrative operational and/or control tasks for project activities and on-the-job training for national staff and counterparts. This may include field visits to project sites.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have
- University degree in, international development, public affairs, international relations, Social Sciences, political science, Business Administration, Financial Management or other related field
- A minimum of 2 years progressively responsible experience in programme design, administration, monitoring and evaluation or related field.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
View our competency framework at:
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
Female candidates highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Opening Date Wed Apr 04 2018 05:00:00 GMT+0200 (South Africa Standard Time) E. Africa Standard Time
Closing Date Wed Apr 18 2018 22:55:00 GMT+0200 (South Africa Standard Time)
>> Apply here