COURSE: Business English Communications CoursePOSITION TITLE| XILKA LA RAADINAYO:
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Business English Communications Course
We are offering a practical Business English Program for the enhancement of commercial and cross-cultural communication skills.
The Business English Course integrates the Intensive English course (Integrated Skills) with targeted business language components, including:
– Business Environment
– Presentations & Meetings
– Marketing Fundamentals
– Sales & Advertising
– Negotiating Skills
– Cross-Cultural Communication
– Phone Skills
– Leadership & People Skills
– Financial Practices
Business English students will gain a broad perspective on the business world today, while at the same time developing fluency in English.
The course is designed for business executives, professionals, entrepreneurs and business graduates to build language confidence through improved comprehension and to develop fluency and accurate pronunciation.
- Small Groups
- Targeted Business Language
- Client Needs Analysis
- Study 1 to 12 weeks
- Certificate upon Completion
- Build your Business English language skills and develop the business skills necessary for your career;
- Communicate more confidently, effectively, accurately and fluently in both written and spoken English;
- Build confidence in using English in real-life situations such as emails and meetings, combined with working successfully in a cross-cultural environment;
- Improve your understanding of grammar to allow you to work more successfully in English;
- Expand your English for business vocabulary;
- Increase your grammatical knowledge, enabling you to use a greater range of structures while speaking English;
- Learn how to create presentations;
- Become confident in using English at work and in situations connected with work;
- Develop presentation skills by analysing figures, graphs, and describing trends;
- Develop a broader understanding of topical international issues.
Our teaching approach helps students to develop their language skills in order to be able to communicate effectively in an English speaking environment. EA specialised Business English where we cover all the skills but focus more on speaking and listening. Emphasis is placed on communication tasks which give you the opportunity to practise fluency and build confidence in business situations.
Each lesson is based on one of these topics and features role plays, case studies and discussions. Our experienced business tutors help you to build on your existing knowledge of both Business and English with all the specialist English language input and realistic role-play situations you need for your future career. Throughout the course students are encouraged to use their own experience and opinions in order to maximise involvement and learning.
|Phd in education (Language)|
|20 September 2017|
|Morning Class: 09:00Am to 12:00Am
Afternoon: 04:00Pm – 06:00Pm
Evening: 06:30Pm t0 08:30 PM
- Deposit the tuition fee to Dahabshiil Acc#: D49147 or Salaam Bank Acc#: 60155352
- Bring the Slip to MIU Finance Office or send to email@example.com
- At the training day – collect your training materials and ENJOY!