CISCO COURSE: IT ESSENTIALS 6.0: PC Hardware & SoftwarePOSITION TITLE| XILKA LA RAADINAYO:
CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY
COURSE: IT ESSENTIALS 6.0 COURSE
Marodijeh International University Cisco Academy sets to deliver ICT training so as to help improve career and educational opportunities for individuals in our community by targeting the Youth and Professionals who are seeking to joining or advance further in the World of Computer Networking. Our academy is part of the CISCO global education initiative from Cisco Systems. We have accreditation in teaching networking programs that is IT Essentials V6.0, CCNA,CCNA Security, HIN and PC Hardware & Software Maintenance courses as well as prepare student for their certifications exams.
The IT Essentials course covers the fundamentals of computer and mobile devices hardware and software and advanced concepts such as security, networking, and the responsibilities of an IT professional. It is designed for students who want to pursue careers in IT and students who want to gain practical knowledge of how a computer and mobile devices works. Students who complete this course will be able to describe the internal components of a computer, assemble a computer system, install an operating system, and troubleshoot using system tools and diagnostic software. Students will also be able to connect to the Internet and share resources in a networked environment. New topics in this version include data centers, cloud computing and networked host services. Expanded topics include more mobile device hardware configuration and diagnostic, working with mobile operating systems from Android, iOS and Windows Phone and deepening in the level security-related topics.
|1. Introduction to the Personal Computer||Select the appropriate computer components to build, repair, or upgrade personal computers.|
|2. Lab Procedures and Tool Use||Explain the purpose of safe working conditions and safe lab procedures.|
|3. Computer Assembly||Install components to build, repair, or upgrade personal computers.|
|4. Preventive Maintenance and the Troubleshooting Process||Explain how to perform preventive maintenance and troubleshooting on personal computers.|
|5. Windows Installation||Perform installation of Microsoft Windows operation systems.|
|6. Windows Configuration and Management||Perform configuration, management, maintenance, and troubleshooting of
Microsoft Windows operating systems.
|7. Network Concepts||Explain the operation of networks.|
|8. Applied Networking||Configure devices to connect to LANs, the Internet, and Cloud services.|
|9. Laptops and Mobile Devices||Explain how to configure, repair, upgrade, maintain and troubleshoot laptops and mobile devices.|
|10. Mobile, Linux, and OS X Operating Systems||Explain how to configure, secure and troubleshoot mobile, Mac, and Linux operating systems.|
|11. Printers||Install a printer to meet requirements.|
|12. Security||Implement basic host, data, and network security.|
|13. The IT Professional||Explain the roles and responsibilities of the IT professional.|
|14. Advanced Troubleshooting||Troubleshoot advanced hardware and software problems.|
Upon completion of the IT Essentials course, students will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Select the appropriate computer components to build, repair, or upgrade personal computers.
- Explain how to correctly use tools and safely work in a lab.
- Install components to build, repair, or upgrade personal computers.
- Explain how to perform preventive maintenance and troubleshooting on personal computers.
- Install Windows operation systems.
- Perform management and maintenance of Windows operating systems.
- Configure computers to communicate on a network.
- Configure devices to connect to the Internet and Cloud services.
- Explain how to use, configure, and manage laptops and mobile devices.
- Explain how to configure, secure and troubleshoot mobile, OS X, and Linux operating systems.
- Install and share a printer to meet requirements Implement basic host, data, and network security.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of the IT professional.
- Troubleshoot advanced hardware and software problems
Who Should Enrol
|· Students seeking career-oriented, entry level computer hardware, software, and networking skills
· Students wanting to gain fundamental computer and mobile device hardware, software configuration and troubleshooting skills
· Students who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ certification exams
Skills for Today
IT Essentials integrates practical skills training into the technical curriculum to help students succeed in future educational, entrepreneurial, and occupational endeavours.
In addition to learning the fundamentals of hardware, software, and operating systems, students develop problem solving, critical thinking, collaboration, communication, negotiation, and entrepreneurial skills, which can help them succeed today’s global workplace.
Formative and summative assessments are integrated into the IT Essentials curriculum and supported by an advanced online delivery system. Immediate, rich feedback supports instructor and student evaluation of acquired knowledge and skills. Assessments can be as simple as a multiple choice question or as complex as troubleshooting a simulated network.
Course Details & Application Process
- 2 Months
- Morning Class: 09:00 – 12:00pm
- Evening Class: 06:20pm – 08:30pm
COURSE FEE: $60 (2 Months)
STARTING DATE: 01 MAY 2017
- Deposit the tuition fee to Dahabshiil Acc#: D 49147 or Salaam Bank Acc#: 60155352
- Bring the Slip to MIU Finance Office.
- At the training day – collect your training materials and ENJOY!
Deposit the Fee in the above accounts and Bring our office or send your slip to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information Call: 572727 or 063-3800003
MIU Campus Location: Mansoor Hotel. Halka ay ku dhamaato laamida waqooyi uga baxda Istaanka Buska jig-jiga yar.
We look forward to your participationAdvertisement