Health Project Coordinator (1 positions)POSITION TITLE| XILKA LA RAADINAYO:
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Health Project Coordinator (1 positions)
|Organization||GREDO– Gargaar Relief and Development Organization|
|Position Title||Health Project Coordinator|
|Reports to||Health Project Manager|
|Location/Duty Station||Huddur/Bay& Bakool|
|Duration of the Project||1 year with possibility of extension|
|Commitment to Diversity||GREDO is an equal opportunities employer.|
GREDO is an indigenous local NGO. Non-profit non-partial, non- political and voluntary organization based in Baidoa. To reach the most affected grass-root communities in Bay and Bakool regions and lower Shebelle effectively and efficiently, the necessity of local partnership in relief program appeared. Responding to the partnership need, a group of Somali intellectuals and well-wishers initiated in December 1992 a local non-governmental organization called Gargaar Relief and Development Organization (GREDO) the organization has implemented during these period different projects including relief and emergency programs and later improved into rehabilitation and developmental programs.
|TEAM/PROGRAMME: HEALTH PROJECT,Bay& Bakool||LOCATION: Bay&Bakool|
|POST TYPE: Somali|
As a member of the GREDO-, the Heath project coordinator will work closely with project teams andthe other clinical staff. The Health Project coordinator will be based in GREDO Huddur offices and travel to project sites
|SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Head of programs and Technically to Health project Manager
Working with the Finance admin officer, Logistic assistant, Head of programs and the hospital community on need basis.
|Key Area of accountability:
M&E and Reporting
· Represent GREDO in bay& Bakool in matters related to Health to donors, national and regional health authorities, NGO networks and other parties as necessary ensuring that all relevant partners are kept positively informed of GREDO .
§ Carry out any duty as assigned by the immediate supervisor or his/her designate in relevance to the mandate of GREDO in Bay& Bakool regions. To carry-out any other duties and/or responsibilities assigned by his immediate supervisor.
§ To be accountable, give feedback and appropriate information regarding the requested or ongoing tasks to the person or department, for the duties and performances he/she is carrying out for them.
|COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Delivering Results (Skilled level)
· Delivers timely and appropriate results using available resources
· Takes responsibility for their work and its impact on others
· Plans, prioritises and performs tasks well without needing direct supervision
· Understands the link between their work and the organisation’s objectives and Adapting
· Problem Solving and Decision Making Applying Technical and Professional Expertise
Problem Solving And Decision Making (Skilled level)
· Gathers the right information and uses critical thinking to make effective and timely decisions
· Stays with a problem or challenge until a solution is reached or no longer reasonably attainable.
· Knows when to involve others in a decision
· Demonstrates awareness of the wider external influences that impact on decision making
· Simplifies processes and procedures wherever possible
ApplyingTechnical and Professional Expertise
· Delivers work that reflects a good knowledge and application of technical and professional standards
· Keeps up to date with trends in their work area
· Maintains ethical and professional behaviour in accordance with relevant codes of conducts
Working Effectively with Others (Skilled level)
· Actively listens to new and different perspectives and experiences of those they work with
· Proactively supports team members and trusts their capabilities
· Demonstrates understanding of their skills and how they complement those of others within diverse teams and groups
· Clarifies their role and responsibilities within the team to maximise impact
|QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
GREDO is committed to supporting performance based career progression for female employees.
All interested candidate please forward your applications to:
Email: email@example.com and deadline for applications is on 23 June 2017……
Application deadline:…23 June 2017
|NB. State the position and location In the subject line .|