Home based Intern- WordPress Developers(4 positions)POSITION TITLE| XILKA LA RAADINAYO:
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Job Title:Home based Intern- WordPress Developers(4 positions)
Job Location: Anywhere
Deadline- 15th February 2018
Conflict Prevention Africa (COPEN) http://conflictpreventionafrica.org/ is a nonprofit conflict prevention organization that empowers African capacities for peace to address conflict root causes, sustain peace and strengthen community cohesions. COPEN in Africa put its focus on researching the agents of conflict, and we develop tools for early warning and generate conflict prevention mitigation.
Description of the offer
- Are you ready to work with a growing peace building organization specializing in stabilization and conflict prevention in the peace building sector?
- Would you like to work towards a career in the digital communication field?
- Conflict Prevention Africa and its peace research and training wing (http://sheikhpeaceacademy.org/ is looking for remote digital communications intern to work with its growing peace building and stabilization programs in Somaliland and Somalia
Incentives to join us
The position is unpaid but there are numerous other benefits. We are a new organization and we’re growing fast and this is an exciting opportunity to join an organization at an interesting time. After three months of internship, COPEN and its affiliates will provide you a full time exciting position and you will be based our offices in Puntland and Somaliland
- You will be provided with a list of items that need to be fixed and reformatted, including changes to pages, plugins, media and other upgrades.
- Assist and instruct Communications officer on how to update, format, and manage the website Give guidance and instructions on site maintenance and tips/suggestions for future updates and changes
- Regular access to the Internet
- WordPress experience, ideally working with different theme customizations
- Desired: at least 1 year of experience in website management
- Technologically savvy with significant computer experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to work remotely
Please send your covering letter together with CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgAdvertisement