Marodijeh University : NEW Distance Learning Degree Programs (3 years)POSITION TITLE| XILKA LA RAADINAYO:
2017/18 Distance Learning Programs (3 Years)
Marodijeh University is pleased to inform the General Public that Registration of undergraduate distance learning programs for 2017/18 intake is ongoing.
Marodijeh University offers all the benefits of distance learning. You can continue to earn while you learn via correspondence/Distance Learning, and you can plan your studies according to your schedule. MIU’s wide range of distance learning courses are far more affordable than face-to-face studies, so begin your journey to a better future today.
Why Study through distance learning?
- To further your education without the need to give up work.
- To secure job promotion and career success.
- To obtain valuable international qualifications and work overseas.
- To improve your standard of living.
- To study from home or at work. To study wherever you are located.
- To enroll and start your training on any day or date.
- To study at the pace which best suits your circumstances.
- To complete your course within a short period of time, without the need to take unpaid leaves to study.
- To work and study at the same time.
Students wishing to join our distance learning programs are required to meet the minimum university entry requirements set by the Ministry of Education & Higher Studies (MoE&HE) / High School leaving Certificate.
Starting Date: December 10th
1. Deposit the Tuition Fee to our Bank Accounts (Dahabshiil Acc#: HRGD49147 or Salaam Bank Acc#: 60155352)
2. Bring/Send the slip to MIU Finance Office ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. MIU Distance Learning Department will send you the Course Materials, students distance learning guide, exam schedules & your MIU Identification card.
|Office Line: 00252 572727
Mobile: 00252 63-3800003