Monitoring and EvaluationPOSITION TITLE| XILKA LA RAADINAYO:
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Training: Monitoring and Evaluation
The most recommended training approach is participatory and group work. It is also important to use resources such as knowledge cards, manila charts, white boards and power-point presentations.
MODULE 1: DEFINING THE CONCEPTS OF MONITORING AND EVALUATION
- Origins of Programme Evaluation
- What is Evaluation?
- Key Evaluation Issues
- Evaluation versus Social Science Research
- What is monitoring?
- Steps in a Monitoring Process
- Role of Performance Indicators in Monitoring
MODULE 2: PROGRAMME PLANNING AND DESIGN
- Needs Assessment
- Baseline Assessment
- Establishing a Programme Theory
- Developing a Logical Framework
- Defining Goals and Objectives
- Impact Objectives
- Identifying Indicators (Process Indicators and Results Indicators)
- Criteria for Selecting Indicators
MODULE 3: PLANNING A USEFUL EVALUATION
- The Evaluation Process
- Types of Evaluation
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Evaluation Assessment
- Scope of the Evaluation
MODULE 4: EVALUATION DESIGN
- Experimental Design
- Non – Experimental Design
- Pre – Test and Post – Test Design
- Static Group Comparison
- Issues to Consider when Selecting an Evaluation Design
- Other Evaluation Tools and Methods
- Sampling( The Probability Sample, Non–Probability Sample)
- Sample Size
- Confidence Level
MODULE 5: DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS
- Quantitative Data and Qualitative Data
- Tips for Quantitative and Qualitative Data
- Data Analysis
- Analyzing Qualitative and Quantitative Data
- Preparing an Evaluation Report
- Developing a Solutions Framework
Participant will be issued a certificate upon successful completion of the training.
UN Organizations/ INGO: $80Local NGOs/Companies: $50 Individuals: $40 Student: $35
This fee includes training materials, trainers’ fee, and Certificate.
Fee Payment: Deposit at DAHABSHIL account: (HRGD38163) or by Hand before or on deadline
Deadline: 25, June 2017
Duration: 8 days
Registration: Training application form is available in our office or request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact and Address: Top floor Ina Afdiinle building, between Hargeisa Bridge and Dahabshil Bank, Hargeisa. Tel: +252 634423788, +252 633333456Email: email@example.com
For the previous trainings, visit our Facebook Page.
Our Clients:Relief International- South Central, World Vision– Puntland, Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)– Somaliland, ADRA– Somaliland, International Medical Corps (IMC)– South Central, GUUL GROUP, IGAD Sheik Technical Veterinary School, and NEO Company.Shaqodoon OroganizationAdvertisement