Public Tender Notice for Provision of DrugsPOSITION TITLE| XILKA LA RAADINAYO:
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
|Public Tender Notice for Provision of Drugs|
|Release Date:||5th February 2018|
Since its foundation in 1968, GRT (Group for Transcultural Relations) has been working with socially marginalized groups and individuals by setting up protection mechanisms in order to promote social inclusion.
GRT is active in Somalia since 1996, where the main fields of intervention are: Community Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS), Protection (GBV and Street Children) and (forced) Migrations, being expression of GRT’s core areas of expertise.
The project “Provision of Primary and Secondary Health Care response to Refugees and Asylum seekers” aims at improving health status of Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Bosaso, Gardo and Garowe by facilitating and supporting access to quality primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare.
Section 1: Instructions
- Introduction: This Tender Notice is released by GRT program to collect quotations for the anticipated activity.
- Offer Deadline: Offers must be received no later than 15th February 2018 COB, by email. Email with all the required documents have to be sent to: email@example.com
- Contract validity: 1st March 2018 – 31st December 2018
- Please reference the following Tender code in any response to this Tender:
- Bosaso tender: GRT/001/T/BSO/UNHCR/18
- Garowe Tender: GRT/002/T/GRW/UNHCR/18
- Gardo Tender: GRT/003/T/GRD/UNHCR/18
- Specifications: Section 2 contains the specifications of the required services/commodities.
- Brand Names: Specific brands and/or models indicated are for description only. An equivalent substitute, as determined by the specifications, will be acceptable.
- Quotations: Prices must be quoted on a lump‑sum, all-inclusive basis, including VAT, packing, delivery, and all other costs. Offers must remain valid for not less than thirty (30) calendar days after the offer deadline.
Bidders are requested to provide quotations on official letterhead; in the event this is not possible, bidders may complete the table in Section 2.