Re Advert. Office Administration/Liaison OfficerPOSITION TITLE| XILKA LA RAADINAYO:
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organization to which all SOS Children’s Villages including SOS Children’s Villages Somalia Association is affiliated. We are committed to the welfare of children – often throughout the whole of their childhood, and to strengthening families and communities as a preventive measure in the fight against abandonment and social neglect. We also run education and health facilities. With the SOS Children’s Village concept, the organization pioneered a family approach to the long-term care of orphaned and abandoned children. SOS Children’s Villages upholds child protection policy and our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children and youth from abuse.
SOS Children’s Villages Somalia is seeking to recruit two different positions to be based in Mogadishu, Somalia.
- Re Advert. Office Administration/Liaison Officer
The purpose of the Admin and Liaison Officer position is to assist in the day to day implementation of the Administrative and liaison responsibilities.
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action in regards to coordination of support staff and logistics
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
- Ensure smooth running of office administration
- Liaise with different offices for processing of SOS Somalia registration/re-registration legal Authentications, visa and other documents for visiting SOS staffs from the region.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree/Diploma in Administration, Management or related field of study
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience from working as an Administration Officer in an INGO
- Previous working experience from international non-governmental organizations
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
All positions require that candidates possess
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills; ability to exercise good judgment,
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Good reporting skills
- Knowledge of Child protection
- Team player
- Fluency in English
- Computer skills (common Microsoft Windows and Office applications)
- Knowledge of Somali language spoken and written is a requirement
How to apply: Interested applicants should send their applications with a CV and scanned copies of your academic and professional certificates indicating telephone numbers and three referees to: email@example.com
Closing date is 16th Feb. 2018.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.Advertisement