TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF 2000 SANITARY KITSPOSITION TITLE| XILKA LA RAADINAYO:
TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF 2000 SANITARY KITS
The Educate Girls, End Poverty – Transition (EGEP T) programme is funded by the UK Department of International Development (DFID) as part of the Girls’ Education Challenge Fund. The programme is being implemented in three regions of Somaliland (Maroodi Jeex, Awdal and Sahil) by ADRA in partnership with the Ministry of Education.
One of the main activities of the EGEP T Project is the supply of 2000 sanitary kits targeting female learners for the most vulnerable girls in both primary and secondary schools in all GEC-EGEP T targeted schools in the above three regions. ADRA would therefore like to invite qualified suppliers to supply sanitary kits for us.
Your bid MUST clearly indicate:
- Expected time of completion ( work plan)
- A clear quote of the kit as per item
The bids must satisfy the following conditions among the minimum criteria for evaluation by being accompanied by the following documentation:
- Proof of past experience of similar magnitude of task undertaken in the last five years.
- Certified and valid Copy of registration certificate (license) within respective Authorities
- Certified Tax compliance by the relevant authorities
Please note the following:
- Please note that your business/store will be physically visited for verification
- Please note that you will be responsible in the packaging and delivering the kits (in full) to ADRA Hargeisa office
Interested contractors should collect blank tender forms from ADRA Hargeisa Office in Jigjiga yar village, behind Maansoor Hotel starting from 11th September 2017. The completed tender forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope to be hand carried and drop in to the tender box in ADRA Hargeisa office not later than 25th September 2017Advertisement