TENDER NOTICE INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONS (IFQ) FOR GOODS. Procurement: Supply and delivery of Office EquipmentPOSITION TITLE| XILKA LA RAADINAYO:
OFFICE OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT
INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONS (IFQ) FOR GOODS.
Procurement: Supply and delivery of Office Equipment.
REF No: 01/MOF/JSS/2018
Date: January 9th, 2018.
To: All Bidders of Interest
- The Jubaland State Somalia (JSS) has set aside funds being provided by DIFID funded PREMIS PFM programmer to be used to cover eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for quotation is issued.
- Eligible Bidders are hereby invited to submit their price quotation for supplying the goods as described in the Schedule of Requirements and Prices.
- All quotations in one original plus two copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked “Quotation No. 01/MOF/JSS/2018, Procurement of supply and delivery of Office Equipment must be delivered to the Public Procurement Office, Ministry of Finance compound in Kismayo.
- The bid documents and supplementary documentation must be received not later than January 25th, 2018 at 12:15am East Africa time.
- Quotations will be opened promptly thereafter in Public and in the presence of Bidder representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Conference Room, Ministry of Finance Compound.
- Late quotations, portion of quotations and quotations not received, quotations not opened at the quotation opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
- Eligibility Requirements
Bidders should have:-
1.1 A valid business licenses from JSS or FGS Ministry of Trade.
1.2 A list of recent performed contracts including the names and addresses of the employers for verification.
1.3 Form of integrity dully filled and signed;
- Bid documents are available in the Public Procurement office of Jubbaland State of Somalia at Ministry of Finance compound and as well as our Website http://www.jubbalandmof.so.You should also drop at the tender box in the Public Procurement office Ministry of Finance after completion. No any other manner of submission shall be accepted. The bid document can also be received through mail by submitting request firstname.lastname@example.org
Quotations will be opened promptly thereafter in Public and in the presence of Bidder representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Ministry of Finance Conference Hall.Advertisement