Training: Data Collection and Fieldwork Management (Online)POSITION TITLE| XILKA LA RAADINAYO:
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Training: Data Collection and Fieldwork Management (Online)
Training classes contains theory (50%) and practical (50%)
During practical session, Fieldwork data collection, Focus group discussions will be conducted by using questionnaire for quantitative, and FGD guider and recording devices for qualitative practical.
- Data Collection Methods
- Secondary Data Collection
- Primary Data Collection
- Qualitative Research- Focus group discussion, In-depth Interview, Observation.
- Fieldwork Personnel
- Responsibilities of Field Manager, Field Coordinator, Supervisor, Data collector/Interviewer
- Interviewer/Data collector Profile
- Recruitment and Selection of Interviewers
- Fieldwork Process
- During fieldwork
- Post fieldwork
- Sample Selection Implementation
- Introduction Random selection
- Selection of starting point
- Selection of Household/Family house
- Selection of respondent
- The Role of Questionnaire
- Description of Different Elements in Questionnaire
- Successful Interviewing
- Introduction to an Interview
- Guidelines for Successful Interview
- Questionnaire Briefing for Interviewers
- Training and Quality Control
- Training of Fieldwork Force
- Different Training Sessions
- Supervisor Control
- Accompanying Interviewer
Participant will be issued a certificate upon successful completion of the training.
UN Organizations/ INGO: $80 Local NGOs/Companies: $50 Individuals: $30 Students: $25
This fee includes training materials, trainers’ fee, and Certificate.
Fee Payment: Deposit at DAHABSHIL account: (HRGD38163) or by Hand before or on deadline
Deadline: 19 January 2017
Duration: 7 days
Registration: Training application form is available in our office or request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact and Address: Top floor Ina Afdiinle building, between Hargeisa Bridge and Dahabshil Bank, Hargeisa. Tel: +252 634423788, +252 634190159Email: email@example.com
For the previous trainings, visit our Facebook Page.
Our Clients:Relief International- South Central, World Vision– Puntland, Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)– Somaliland, ADRA– Somaliland, International Medical Corps (IMC)– South Central, GUUL GROUP, IGAD Sheik Technical Veterinary School, and NEO Company. ShaqodoonOroganization
eik Technical Veterinary School, and NEO Company.Advertisement