Young Professional – Local Governance Administration and FinancePOSITION TITLE| XILKA LA RAADINAYO:
|The Ministry of Interior (MOI) wishes to recruit young graduates to support the work of the Department of Local Government (DOLG).
Graduated from university in Finance and Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Public Administration, Information Technology (ICT), or related field.
· Fluency in both written and spoken English and Somali;
· Computer literate;
· Continuous and steady academic achievement, and progress;
· Demonstrated keen interest in the work of community and social development programmers;
· Demonstrated high learning ability during the years of study; and
· Demonstrated the ability to work as a team.
Application Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post. Please send your curriculum vitae to the ministry’s office in Jowhar by 26/06/2017 or to this email: email@example.com and with subject line ‘Interns with MOI’. Ministry will only be able to respond to those applications in which there is further interest. QUALIFIED FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY