MOTHERLAND BUSINESS CENTER – MBC
We are looking for a qualified Accountant in Hargeisa city to handle, prepare, compute, manage research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of Motherland Super Market.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Proven working experience as a an accountant in this field or in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures (Bachelor Degree in Accounting And Finance).
- Excellent accounting software user (QuickBooks, POS, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Package (Ms Word and Ms Excell)
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Advanced degree in Accounting – Preferable.
- ACCA, CPA or CMA are preferred but not MUST.
How To Apply
Candidates who meet above requirements are strongly encouraged to send their CV with application letter subject to “Accountant General” not MORE then 4 pages to: firstname.lastname@example.org; And/or can bring the hardcopy version to our main office of Motherland Business Center opposite to Hotel Guled, Jigjiga Yar, Near to Dhallinta Stadium, Hargeisa Somaliland.
Deadline: The deadline of the application will be on Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 12:00 PM