- Job category: Accountant/Finance/Budget Affairs
- Post date:1 Aug 2019
- Share job:
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is a global humanitarian organization with a mission to work with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive change. ADRA Somalia belongs to the world wide network, comprised of more than 130 supporting and implementing country offices. ADRA Somalia is seeking to recruit Admin/Finance Assistant to be based in Baidoa.
The role of Admin/Finance Assistant is to provide:
- Preparation of payment vouchers.
- Assist the Admin/Finance officer to monitor field expenses and send the same to head office.
- Assist in preparation of field finance reports.
- Filing of all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Assist in procurement of goods especially in the emergency projects.
- Filing of completed documents in proper files.
- Backstop the Administration/Finance Officer as needed.
- A Degree in business administration with a specialization in accounting.
- At least 3 years’ experience with an NGO or UN agency in a related position.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word processing and Excel spreadsheet
- Good written and spoken English and Somali
- Honest and dependable character
- Good sense of cleanliness
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th August 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
‘’ADRA Somalia is committed to upholding the rights of all children and vulnerable adults that we serve and those we interact with in the course of our work. We endevour to protect all from all forms of abuse and exploitation as outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). ADRA Somalia has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.’’
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
4192 total views, 1 today