Title: Commercial Director
Duty station: Hargeisa, Somaliland
Travel: Some travel must be expected.
Full or Part time (%): 100% Fulltime
Start Date: July 24th 2019
End Date: August 24th 2019
Salary : according to SO! Ltd salary scale, terms and conditions
Reporting Authority: Commercial Director will report to (COO)
SO! Ltd. (Powered by Somcable) is an ISP that reflects a fresh and innovative range of products and services for the modern Somali consumer. It is an exciting, relevant and affordable option for communication and entertainment
SO! Ltd is the only Authorized Retail Agent for Somcable!!!
It is an ISP that fulfills the connectivity requirements for Organizations and individuals in Somaliland. SO! Uses the latest technology to deliver a full suite of world class services to its customers.
SO! Builds upon Somcable’s strength by using their fiber optic network infrastructure to deliver complete solutions for High Speed Internet, Voice, Multimedia and Enterprise Solutions. This makes SO! The most comprehensive ISP, the only and largest fiber network provider for all of Somaliland communication requirements.
We believe in leadership through people. Our technology and service-delivery strengths comes from our valued employees who have joined SO! & Somcable from all over the world to earn customer trust and loyalty with a continuing commitment to the deployment of innovative technology, reliable, affordable high-quality services and excellent customer care.
- We are looking for an experienced Commercial Director to add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management. An excellent commercial director has an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills. The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent SO! Ltd The goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Manage the Commercial team consisting of Customer Care, Marketing and Sales units
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- Commercial director will report to the
- Proven experience as commercial directoror another relevant role
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- MBA, with special emphasis on Marketing or Communication
- Minimum 11 years plus experience in a senior management in a large size company involving a significant number of people with diverse and varied interests and backgrounds.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR COVER LETTER/CV AND CERTIFICATES TO email@example.com before August 24th 2019