DEPUTY EDUCATION PROJECT MANAGER
- Job category: Management/Leadership
- Post date:21 Nov 2019
- Share job:
POSITION ADVERTISED DEPUTY EDUCATION PROJECT MANAGER
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is a global humanitarian organization with a mission to work with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive change. ADRA Somalia belongs to the world wide network, comprised of more than 130 supporting and implementing country offices. ADRA Somalia is seeking to recruit DEPUTY EDUCATION PROJECT MANAGER to be based in Mogadishu with frequent travels to other parts of Somalia.
- Manage the implementation of projects in various parts of Somalia, in line with project implementation guidelines.
- Develop the skills of local organizations involved in various projects.
- Reviewing and evaluating project plans and procedures periodically, recommending strategies, goals and objectives.
- Participate in the conceptualization, design and development of proposals.
- Maintain data on key indicators for all the target schools.
- Prepare M&E reports on quarterly and report to program manager on performance.
- Assist the project Manager in measuring and analysing project performance regarding technical progress, schedules and budget
- Reviewing and evaluating project plans and procedures periodically, recommending strategies, goals and objectives and /or institute change if necessary
- Disseminate information in the projects approaches and technology methods
- Responsible for guiding information collection for pre-project planning for the project’s work. This will entail carrying out surveys and beneficiaries needs for various projects.
- Synthesize and document information relating to the projects experience and lessons learnt on the project, and share that information with other ADRA staff, project partners and other interested organisations
- Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree in Education
- Post graduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Minimum of 7 years demonstrated progressive experience in grant management, monitoring and evaluation planning and management with an international NGO.
- Knowledge of current trends in monitoring and evaluation.
- Good understanding of computerized systems and processes.
- Strong statistical analysis skills of both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Previous working experience with EC and DFID funded projects will be an added advantage.
- If you meet the above requirements, please send your application to email@example.com not later than 5th December 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Applicants to provide current and expected salary.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
‘’ADRA Somalia is committed to upholding the rights of all children and vulnerable adults that we serve and those we interact with in the course of our work. We endevour to protect all from all forms of abuse and exploitation as outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). ADRA Somalia has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.’
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1191 total views, 2 today