Expert 3 and 4– Regional Coordinators
DAI Brussels is currently looking for a Key Expert 3 and 4– Regional Coordinators for the EC funded project:
TERRITORIAL INTEGRATION AND PLANNING FACILITY FOR THE ILED PROGRAMME SOMALIA
This is a full-time position for 48 months, expecting starting date May 2019. We are looking for a candidate complying with the following criteria:
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in at least one of the following or related fields: social and/or political science, economics, planning.
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and spoken English and Somali language
General professional experience
- At least 8 years’ experience in development projects
Specific professional experience
- At least one experience in facilitation of multi-stakeholder (public, private and communities) workshops/consultations.
- At least 5 years’ experience in one of ILED Programme’s sectors of engagement: Economic Development, Local Governance, Stabilization and Resilience/Environment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply by March 25th 2019.
Application via this link: https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DAINC&cws=1&rid=4308