Expression of Interest (EoI) for Architectural Consultancy Rehabilitation Hargeisa Technical Institute (HTI)
Expression of Interest (EoI) for Architectural Consultancy
Rehabilitation of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Somalia
Planning andpreparation of tender documents
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is an internationalorganization that promotes sustainable development through technical corporationprojects and services.
Our bilateral partners are the various Somali agencies / offices / departments that are responsible for these focal areas but also the private sector and several NGOs.
The action’s objective is to improve the position of the supply of Somali skilled labour to satisfy the demand of the labour market in selected regions of Somalia. The project operates in Hargeisa, Somaliland.
GIZ invites qualified planning offices to express their interest inplanning and tendering of the rehabilitation of the below object
Rehabilitation Hargeisa Technical Institute (HTI)
The Institute consists of a larger amount of simple single storey buildings in different structural and technical installation conditions.
The services to be provided by the consultant are mainly
- Review and eventual adaptation of existing (CAD) inventory drawings and documents.
- Planning of new building, reconstruction, modifications and renovations (detailed design only)
- Obtaining permits
- Specification of services (construction, electrical, mechanical etc.)
- Cost calculation
- Preparation of tender documents
- Assisting the client
Please furnish GIZ Office with the following:
- An official letter expressing interest
- Company profile including CVs of qualified technical staffs and number of employees (permanent / temporary) for the last 3 years listed. This profile must include written power of attorney of the signatory stated on company letterhead.
- List of necessary equipment to carry out planning and electronic processing services.
- Bank Reference issued on behalf of German Development Corporation.
- Evidence of experience in similar projects within the last 5 years, especially in Somalia. Evidence must be third party evidences such as award letters, orders or completion certificate. Evidences should clearly state indicate built project descriptions (project name, location, award value, project contact person, etc.).
- Recent Three years Tax Clearance certificate not later than 2015.
- Affidavit that the firm has not been blacklisted by any Government, Semi-Government & private institute nor involved in any litigation in the current or during the last two years duly attested to by a commissioner for oaths from a court of competent jurisdiction.
All documents must be exclusively prepared in the English language and signed by a duly authorized person and sentto the below email address:
kindly Indicate the subject as follows:
“Expression of Interest– No. 83335601: Rehabilitation Hargeisa Technical Institute (HTI)”
Your complete documents should not be more than 35 pages otherwise your EoI may be not considered.
Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated above not later than Sept. 30th, 2019 by 4 pm will be accepted and considered.
Please do not send price offer, or other documents not requested.
Please note that tender documents are only sent to qualified companies who have expressed their interest.