Expression of Interest for construction of model school in Beledweyn Hiiran region – Hirshabelle Regional Adminstrtion of Somalia
Expression of Interest for construction of model school in Beledweyn Hiiran region – Hirshabelle Regional Adminstrtion of Somalia.
Relief International (RI) is a leading non-profit organization working in 20 countries to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty. Relief International combines humanitarian and development approaches to provide immediate services while laying the groundwork for long-term impact. Our signature approach — which we call the RI Way—emphasizes local participation, an integration of services, strategic partnerships, and a focus on civic skills. In this way, we empower communities to find, design and implement the solutions that work best for them.
Relief International (RI) in South Central, Somalia is inviting submissions of tender for below tender for construction of model school in Hiran – Beledweyne Somalia.
|Expression of Interest for construction of model school in Beledweyne,|
|1||RI/ED/2019/008||Hiran – Hirshabelle state of Somalia|
Interested and reputable companies who intend to provide the required service need to meet the requirements listed below:
- Registration certificate: Valid relevant registration Reginal Governor/ministry of Publice work from relevant Hirshabelle administration.
- Phsical Presence : Operational Offices and presence in Beledweyne with functional Teams (enginer and finance) is Mandatory. Other Offices in Somalia is additional
- Experience: School Construction relevant experience over the last 2 to 3 years. Attach the copy of the contracts.
- Capital Assets: Possess construction materials and equipments such as mixers and other construction tools.
- Companies Bank statement: from 1st June 2018 up to 31st August 2019
- Updated company profile with organogram, List of CVs of the engineers and finance teams
Interested companies are advised to collect a complete set of bid documents and instructions at RI Mogadishu office or RI Beledweyne Office between 9:00AM to 4:0PM from 22nd August to 14th September, 2019.
Sealed bid documents MUST be returned to RI Beledweyne Office or RI Mogadishu Office in a sealed envelope clearly stating the reference number, company name and its contact address not later than 4:00PM on 14th Sept 2019
For any query, please address via mail through: email@example.com
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be opened at a later date to be communicated.