Expression of Interest for Rehabilitations and constructions of classrooms, latrines and school fencing walls
Expression of Interest for Rehabilitations and constructions of classrooms, latrines and school fencing walls in Hiran and Middle shabeele– Hirshabelle state of Somalia
Relief International (RI) is a leading non-profit organization working in 20 countries to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty. Relief International combines humanitarian and development approaches to provide immediate services while laying the groundwork for long-term impact. Our signature approach — which we call the RI Way—emphasizes local participation, an integration of services, strategic partnerships, and a focus on civic skills. In this way, we empower communities to find, design and implement the solutions that work best for them.
|Releif||International(RI) in south central Somalia inviting submissions of tender for below tender for|
|Upfrading af existing water system in Belet- Hawa.|
|Rehabilitations and constructions of classrooms, latrines and school fencing|
|1||RI/ED/2019/006||walls. of Hiran region of Hirshabelle state of Somalia|
|Rehabilitations and constructions of classrooms, latrines schools of Middle|
|2||RI/ED/2019/007||Shabeele region of Hirshabelle state of Somalia|
Interested and reputable companies who intend to provide the required service need to meet the requirements listed below:
- Registration certificate: Valid relevant registration (ministry of Publice work and trade)/ Regional registrations from relevant Hirshabelle administration.
- Phsical Presence : The company must have and address in Somalia, particulary Hirshabele ( Middle Shabele and Hiran) and Mogadishu .
- Experience: Construction related experience in similar services over the last 2-3 years. Attach any support documents concerned this service.
- Capital Assets: Possess construction materials and equipments such as mixers and other construction tools.
- Companies Bank statement: from 1st June 2018 up to 30th April 2019
- Updated company profile with organogram, List of CVs of the engineers etc
Interested companies are advised to collect a complete set of bid documents and instructions at RI Mogadishu office or RI Beledweyne Office between 9:00AM to 4:0PM from 10th April to 25tht April ,2019. Sealed bid documents MUST be returned to RI Beledweyne Office or RI Mogadishu Office in a sealed envelope clearly stating the refrence number, company name and its contact address not later than 4:00PM on 1st May 2019
For any query, please address via mail through: email@example.com
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be opened at a later date to be communicated.