EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE UPGRADING OF AN EXISTING 13 KMs WATER SYSTEM PVC HP PIPELINES,MAINTENANCE OF AN ELEVATED MASONRY WATER TANK AND INSTALLATION OF 230 M PIPELINE TO MCH IN BELEDHAWO OF GEDO REGION, SOMALIA
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE UPGRADING OF AN EXISTING 13 KMs WATER SYSTEM PVC HP PIPELINES,MAINTENANCE OF AN ELEVATED MASONRY WATER TANK AND INSTALLATION OF 230 M PIPELINE TO MCH IN BELEDHAWO OF GEDO REGION, SOMALIA :
Relief International (RI) is a leading non-profit organization working in 20 countries to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty. Relief International combines humanitarian and development approaches to provide immediate services while laying the groundwork for long-term impact. Our signature approach — which we call the RI Way—emphasizes local participation, an integration of services, strategic partnerships, and a focus on civic skills. In this way, we empower communities to find, design and implement the solutions that work best for them.
Relief International (RI) in South Central Somalia is inviting submissions of tender for Upgrading of an existing 13 KMs water systems HP PVC pipe line, maintenance of an elevated masonry water tank and installation of a 230 M Pipeline to the MCH in Beled- Hawo of Gedo region-Somalia.
|Upgrading of an existing 13 KMs water system PVC HP pipeline,|
|maintenance of an elevated masonry tank and Installation of a 230 M pipe|
|1||RI/WS/2018/010||line to the MCH in Beled-Hawo of Gedo region-Somalia.|
Interested and reputable companies, who intend to provide the required services need to meet the requirements listed here below:
- Registration certificate: Valid relevant registration/ municipality license from relevant regional/ DC/ Jubaland administration.
- Operational license: Possess a valid trading/Business license, to operate in Somalia and evidence of compliance with the tax authorities.
- Technical capacity to execute the sought category and provide evidence of Similar works in
- Experience: Has a background in undertaking similar services over the last 2-3 years. Attach any support documents concerned this service.
- Capital: Possess the necessary capacity and stocks of the components in their premises including human and material resources in order to be able to mobilize at short notice
- Companies Bank statement: from 1st January 2018 up to 30th November 2018
- Updated company profile With organogram and Copies of CVs of the company engineers etc.
Interested companies are advised to collect a complete set of bid documents and instructions at RI
Mogadishu office or RI Dollow office between 9:00AM to 2:00PM from Monday, 3rd December 2018 to Monday, 10th December 2018. Sealed bid documents MUST be returned to, RI Dollow Office or RI
Mogadishu Office in a sealed envelope clearly stating the company name and its contact address not later than 2:00PM on 23rd December 2018.
For any query, please address via mail through: email@example.com
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be opened at a later date to be communicated.