Finance Assistant-II-Filing& Documentation
For SomalilandResidents Only
Finance Assistant-II-Filing& Documentation, Hargeisa.
The position holder is expected to provide administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the finance department to maintain an efficient document filling and retrieval system.
Contribute to the implementation of effective and accountable financial and asset control systems.
- With guidance of the finance coordinator, scan all payment documents and Journal entries that are generated on a monthly basis in a timely manner;
- With guidance from the finance coordinator, label & file all financial documents generated in designated locations to facilitate easy retrieval.
- Maintain a clear record of filed documents to facilitate retrieval and reference.
Contribute to an effective, customer-focused administrative function:
- Collect and deliver documents to various destinations in the office as well as other agencies and government departments in a safe and timely manner.
- Arrange and appropriately pack document files for shipment to final storage destination.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Educational level required: Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Technical Training qualifications required: Certificate in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience: 2 years of experience in a similar job
- Average Spoken and written English preferred
- Demonstrates well-developed interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as negotiation skills
- Must pay attention to details
- Must adhere to set security standards
- Ensure a gender perspective in the scope of work
- Perform other duties as required
Kindly note: All academic certificates will be verified with the issuing academic institution.
AllInterested and qualified candidates should log on to; https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/somalia/finance/finance-assistant-ii-filing-and-ducumentation-hargeisa/11569
For detailed requirements and qualifications for the above jobs.
All applications shall be received by 19th December, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.