Fronk Desk Receptionist and Operations Coordinator
- Job category: Coordinator
- Post date:8 Aug 2019
- Share job:
|Position:||Fronk Desk Receptionist and Operations Coordinator|
|Closing Date||August 16, 2019|
Hargeisa Hub (HarHub) a social enterprise and one of the first innovation hubs, co-working space, and tech-loaded event and meeting spaces in Hargeisa. Founded in 2018 and a spin-off Shaqodoon, HarHub has positioned itself as a home for where entrepreneurial spirit, creativity, drive, and passion come to alive. It is a collaborative work environment where entrepreneurs, freelancers, artists, graphic designers, writers, product designers and developers, marketing minds, tech and non-tech startups, and filmmakers can feel comfortable working on their own projects, while having the possibility of sharing, engaging and in essence, creating together with others. More than a workspace with memberships suited to all needs, meeting facilities, a quickly filling agenda of events, accelerators programs and co-creation projects, and a very flexible mentality.
As the Front Desk Receptionist and Operational Support Specialist, you will be the face of the HarHub; you will welcome members and guests into our co-working space and also reinforce security protocols. We are looking for someone who is obsessed with customer service and can provide members with both routine and troubleshooting services. The energy you bring to the role will help set the tone of collaboration and partnership for the community. You will be staffing the front desk during the busiest part of the day: 8:00AM to 4:00PM Saturday – Thursday.
This Job Might Be For You If You
- Are good at multitasking and excel in fast-paced environments
- Enjoy troubleshooting problems and finding solutions for customers
- Strive to provide the highest level of customer service in whatever you do
- You are charismatic and hospitable
- Great communicator both written and verbal, receptive to others’ input, and calm under pressure
- Great team player, as it often takes coordination with multiple staff members to solve issues
- Bachelor degree in Business administration or administrative fields.
- 3 years experience working in a office environment
- Passion and understanding for creative and innovative communities
A Given Day Of Work Might Include
- Customer Service: welcome customers and provide member services including: bookings of Harhub venues, equipment check-out, lost & found items, and answering phones.
- Security: Monitor building entry, reinforce member access and security protocols, contact the proper authority in urgent lobby situations
- Communication & Problem Solving: Help troubleshoot problems, communicate directly with staff to resolve issues, route volunteers and members to the relevant staff member
- Utilize technology (G-Suite, Slack, Asana, and CRM) to communicate and manage data
- Maintain vendor relationships and partnerships and ensure appropriate follow up.
- Assist Hub Manager and Extended Management team in operational tasks as requested.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the office.
- Organize and maintain files and records
- Plan and schedule meetings, calls, and appointments
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Execute any other duties assigned by Hub Manager
How to apply;
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CV to email@example.com by August 16, 2019. Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line when applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Harhub is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1654 total views, 1 today