Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Hargiesa, Somaliland
Background on True cable tv
True Cable TV is the well-known modem Islamic HD Digital television broadcasting service in Hargeisa. Somaliland. True Cable’s principal business activity is the distribution of both local and international programme content to its subscriber base, predominantly through a digital satellite network.
True Cable TV has a long history of engaging the moderating digital TV in Somaliland, high quality productions, qualified competitive employees, fairly and equally opportunity to all.
True cable Tv is looking for a professional graphic designer who is capable of delivering brilliant ideas and show amazing attention to detail.
This new position is required an individual to perform designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
Duties and Responsibility
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Coming up with new designs and think creatively
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- A minimum of two years of experience in graphic design or in a related field
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design
Qualified Nationals with the required skills are invited to submit their detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter as a single document with minimum two work related referees and their contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 09/10/2019 with the subject line “GRAPHIC DESIGNER”
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Female candidates are encouraged to apply.