Health Professionals (6 Positions)
SIMAD UNIVERSITY— DR. SUMAIT HOSPITAL — MOGADISHU, SOMALIA
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH DR. SUMAIT HOSPITAL
Dr. Sumait Hospital is currently searching for enthusiastic and caring healthcare professionals to join our team at our newly inaugurated university hospital in Mogadishu, Somalia. We offer challenging and exciting career opportunities along with competitive salary and benefits and an opportunity for advancement in your field.
Dr. Sumait Hospital is a purpose built, state-of-the-art university hospital with the vision to be among the leading university hospitals in the region and around the world. It provides teaching, referral and comprehensive healthcare to its community. As the teaching hospital for the faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Dr. Sumait Hospital bridges the gap between research and practice in the field of medicine and health sciences allowing our healthcare professionals to acquire the right mix of professional development opportunities in their chosen fields.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Pharmacist (3 positions) BS Pharmacy/BPharm
- Radiology Technician
Bachelor Degree in Radiology/Diploma is Radiology
BS in Anesthesia / Anesthesia Technology
- Operating Theatre Technician
Certificate/Diploma in Operating Theatre Technical Support/ Health Services Assistance
- 2+ years’ experience in a hospital or similar environment;
- Basic IT skills and proficiency in the use ofmedical technology;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Licensure awarded by a reputable state/country institution;
- 5+ years’ experience;
- Previous experience working in a university hospital;
- International/multicultural experience/bilingual proficiency in Somali and English.
- Competitive salary and benefits based on level of education and experience
Interested applicants, please send updated CV and cover letter addressed to:
Mr. I.C. Rogers, Recruitment Manager— firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Interviews for qualified applications will be conducted through Skype or telephone.