HR And Admin Manager
Job Description for HR and Admin Manager
Position title: HR and admin manager
Number of vacant positions: 1
Duty Station: Hargeisa office
Welthungerhilfe is a non-profit organization headquartered in Germany that aims to reduce hunger and poverty. It has its ETH/SOM Regional Office in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and a Programme Office in Hargeisa, Somaliland. Welthungerhilfe has been implementing development projects in Somaliland since 2001. Multi-sectoral projects have been implemented in the Awdal, Marodijeh, Togdheer&Sanaag Regions for the past 18 years.
Position Title: HR & Admin manager, Somaliland
Reports to: Somaliland office program coordinator
Location: Somaliland – Borama / Hargeisa
Date: June 6, 2019
Major Functions: To provide day-to-day administrative support in the implementation of human
resource policies, procedures, and ensure smooth office operations in WHH Somaliland project offices.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle recruitment process such as posting advertisement, phone screening for shortlisting,
arranging interview, employment contracts and etc aligned with local regulations, WHH policies
- Monitor the implementation of HR policies and procedures followed by managers and staff.
- Prepare confirmation letters, and monitor contract expiry for renewals.
- Update and manage employee records.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Oversee all administrative tasks in the office compliance with WHH established policies and
procedures and Somaliland legal, fiscal and statutory requirements.
- Assist in securing necessary permits for the WHH in Somaliland office, staff and consultants, as
- Acquire and maintain office furnishing, equipment and supplies, and provides administrative supportfor the maintenance of the telephone, communication and computing system.
- Establish and maintain appropriate filing and information flow systems
- Coordinate and provide any administrative support for staff and visitors.
- Degree in Human Resources.
- Above 5 years working experience in anING.
- Female candidates are highly motivated.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Thorough understanding of Somaliland labor and employment laws.
- Good computer skills in e-mail communication, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Good organization and interpersonal skills with ability to function in a team work.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Flexible, resourceful and able to perform despite tight schedules.
- A high-level individual who is independent, proactive, with good attitude and mindset.
- Must take initiative to complete task assigned.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications and updated CVs with three updated references either by email firstname.lastname@example.org Hargeisa office near Djibouti consulate at 4:30 pm, up to 23rd of June 2019. All applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the selection process.