Human Resource Officer
- Job category: Human Resource & Administration
- Post date:25 Sep 2019
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
Position: Human Resource Officer
The Somali Red Crescent Society (SRCS) is an independent, non-political humanitarian organization that was founded in April 1963 and was established with presidential decree No. 187 in 1965. It was then recognized by the ICRC in 1969 and in the same year became a member of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
We are currently seeking to recruit a qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of Human Resource Officer based in Mogadisho Coordination office.
Under the guidance of HR Director, the HR Officer will be accountable for providing quality and efficient HR support toall SRCS entities across over south central and puntland zone in accordance with the organizational policies and procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support in managing all aspects of personnel administration and ensuring implementing good practices of HR systems
- Be actively involved in recruitment by drafting job descriptions, posting ads and Assist in managing the hiring process
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Closely monitor staff leave status i.e. Annual leave, sick leave, compassionate, Maternity/paternity leave ensuring properly documenting it.
- Provide technical support in training sessions and other events.
- Compiling and keep updating employee records both electronic and paper files
- With the help of HR Director organize and plan induction programmes for the newly recruited employees and administer their personnel files.
- Maintain staff payroll and administer compensation and benefits
- Assist in performance management processes
- Produce and submit periodic reports on the HR operations
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor in Human resource management, Business administration or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of human resource experience, previous administrative experience in professional office settings is a plus.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly and professionally in accordance with the departmental procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Somalia labor laws and ability to fully understand organization’s HR policies & procedures
- Excellent computer skills
Interested qualified candidates are encouraged to send their C.Vs with cover letter, copy of their certificates and 3 professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
4770 total views, 7 today