Human Resources Officer
National Group of Companies (NAGCO)
Vacancy announcement-Human Resources Officer
Company: National Group of Companies (IndhoBirta)
Duty station: Hargeisa, Somaliland
Closing date: MARCH 31TH, 2019
Job Description Summary –Human Resources Officer
The HRO will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resources Management in relation to the staff. The HRO will develop and implement the good HR practices, support HRM and Senior Managers in the continuous development of the procedures for effective people management and ensuring the delivery of quality, efficient and proactive HR support services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information;
- Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies, and notify eligible workers of position availability;
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities;
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions;
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants;
- Gather personnel records from other departments or employees;
- Process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants;
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence;
- Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations;
- Request information from law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references to determine applicants’ employment acceptability.
Requirements and Qualifications
- MBA in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Minimum 5- 8 years of experience.
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and to monitor/assess performance of other individuals.
Conditions of Application:
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position kindly send your application along with an up-to-date CV, testimony and cover letter (including 2 referees with official contacts) by email to: HR@NATIONALNFS.COMThe email subject line should be marked “Application for Human Resource Officer” and the Deadline: 31th March 2019.
Only shortlist candidates with the above qualification & skills would be contacted for further process.
National Group of Companies (IndhoBirta)IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITYEMPLOYER.