INTERNS – SALES & MARKETING OFFICER ( 3 POSITIONS)
INTERNS – SALES & MARKETING OFFICER (3POSITIONS)
KASMO COMMUNITY RADIO
Kasmo FM is acommunity radio station based in Mogadishu, Banadir region. The radio station was established in March 2013. The radio station’s vision is to provide women, youth and communities with a platform to discuss community issues of local and national interest.
Kasmo Community Radio is offering internship to young graduates in Mogadishu – both male & femalefor the position of sales & marketing officer. The interns will work with the Fm radio station for a period of 6 months starting from July to December 2019. Upon completion of the internship period and after a series of performance evaluation of the intern, a full-time job contract will be offered to him/ her.Theinterns will be supervised directly by the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Sell Advertising air time on the radio station to current and potential customers
- Prepare and present presentations to customers and potential clients
- Create effective and result oriented promotions & campaigns for customers
- Prospect and sell new advertising ideas/solutions to the radio station.
- Learn and understand the radio business and industry
- Any other job requirement, as deemed necessary
- University graduate, preferably business administration, economics or management
- Your age must be 20 – 30years’ old
- No previous experience required (only passion & hard work)
- Excellent communication skills (because you will be talking a lot)
- Ability to learn & apply new things (open-minded)
- Familiarity with the business community in Mogadishu
- Media sales experience helpful
- Females are encouraged to apply (you have 50% chance to be selected)
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th June 2019. Remember to include a cover letter, and CV with 3 references.