INVITAION TO BID FOR COSTRUCTION OF 220 COMMUNAL LATRINES AT SANAAG REGION, SOMALILAND
Taakulo Somaliland Community
Hargeisa, Somaliland, Jigjiga-yar
July, 09, 2019
Construction of 220 Communal Latrines at Sanaag Region, Somaliland
|Project type||Emergency WASH project|
|Location to be implemented||Sanaag Region, Somaliland ( ELafwein and Garadag IDP;s)|
|Tender dossier contents||Construction of 220 communal latrines.|
|Deadline of bid submission||July 17, 2019.|
INVITAION TO BID FOR COSTRUCTION OF 220 COMMUNAL LATRINES AT SANAAG REGION, SOMALILAND;
Taakulo Somaliland Community known by the acronym “TASCO”. TASCO is Multifaceted non-governmental, non-profit making, non-political and non-partisan development and humanitarian aid organization established in 2007. headquarter in Hargeisa, Somaliland. TASCO is dedicated to helping the disadvantaged people and communities throughout Somaliland by engaging in development and related activities and also providing relief support and assistance, facilitating and promoting participatory local community activities and programs that emphasize human dignity and self-reliance.
TASCO current is implementing WASH program in Sanaag region; that TASCO invites to all qualified construction companies which is considering the above proposed work, and have a full capacity to implement the construction activities to submit their bill of quantities (BOQ; s) and required capacity assessment documents as listed below:
- Company valid licenses; (Any un-updated licenses will not be accepted)
- Text clearance latter.
- Bank statement of at least last three years.
- Must have relevant experience of 3 years, please attach previous signed contracts;
- Updated company profile including;
- Work plan for at least the last three years interventions, amount USD of each intervention, location and the funder of each.
- Company main office, address or any possible contacts.
Qualified vendors should address among submission;
- List of equipment to undertake such proposed works
- Duly Completed bill of quantity with company stamp at each page.
- Proposed work plan.
Interested companies are kindly requested the BOQ and Design through email or collect from TASCO main office Hargeisa; and submit the package with agency stamp at TASCO’s Hargeisa main office during the working hours from 8:00am to 14:00pm. Deadline for submission of the bid document is July 17, 2019. For any further technical information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. and CC to