INVITATION TO BID FOR CONSULTANCY FOR END-LINE EVALUATION FOR SOM INTEGRATED LIFESAVING ASSISTANCE FOR DROUGHT-AFFECTED COMMUNITIES IN SOMALILAND
INVITATION TO BID FOR CONSULTANCY
Save the Children International (SCI) Somaliland program hereby invites interested consultants to bid for the consultancy assignment detailed below
|1||Title of Consultancy||CONSULTANCY FOR END-LINE EVALUATION FOR SOM INTEGRATED LIFESAVING ASSISTANCE FOR DROUGHT-AFFECTED COMMUNITIES IN SOMALILAND|
|2||SCI Contracting Office||Save the Children
|3||Period of Consultancy||June, 2019 and assignment days will be 22 man-days|
|4||Consultant type required||Individual or Firm.|
|5||Responsibility for Logistics arrangements and Costs||The consultant will cover for the Logistics arrangements and costs; including food, accommodation and local transport.|
|6||Taxation Provisions||Consultant shall be responsible for all Taxes arising from the consultancy in line with the local Tax regulations applicable at the SCI contracting office named above|
|7||Travel requirements||The consultant will cover the travel costs (tickets) and arrange local travel to field sites.|
|8||Security requirements||Consultant will comply with standard Save the Children Security procedures, including the completion of SCI online security training prior to travel to Somalia|
|9||Qualification and Experience||• Higher university degree or above in a relevant field
• Proven experience of not less than 3 years in conducting quality evaluations and assessing emergency and integrated programmes
• Thorough knowledge on the relevant thematic areas and Somalia/Somaliland context
• Strong experience in multisector program, livelihood and resilience programs is an asset
• Proven experience in working with NGO/INGOs and with the local community.
• Understanding and commitment to Save the Children’s vision, mission and values.
• Excellent report writing skills
• English language is essential; local language skills would be helpful.
|10||Evaluation Criteria||The consultant must meet the above required qualifications and experience.|