INVITATION TO BID Supply of learning materials through vouchers
Tender reference no: Baidoa/003/2019
Title: Supply of learning materials through vouchers
Contracting Authority: FCA Somalia
Deadline for submission of bids: 12 September, at 2:00pm Somalia Time.
INVITATION TO BID
FCA Somalia is launching an Open Local Tender and invites interested suppliers to tender the following items:
Food voucher, for details please request the tender documents
Bidding will be conducted through open tender procedure.
- All the goods are for an Education in Emergencies project supported by Finnish MFA Humanitarian Funds.
- All goods to be delivered to beneficiaries in exchange of the learning material vouchers.
- Please note that the bid prices shall be quoted in USD only.
- Please see the tender file for the minimum requirements and evaluation criteria.
- All bids, in English language only, must be delivered electronically through procurement email: email@example.com , or to the office address mentioned below by 12 September, 2019, 2:00pm, in a sealed envelope with the tender reference and company name written on the envelope. Late bids will be rejected without exception. Applicants with questions regarding this tender should send their questionsby email firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 12 September 2019, 2:00pm Somalia time.
- Tenders will be opened at the address mentioned below at the time stated in the tender dossier. Tenderers or their authorized representative can be present for the tender opening session.
- Tender documents will be available from 6 Septemberat 9:00am until 11 September at 2:00pm. Interested Bidders may obtain a complete set of bidding documents in English without any cost by contacting FCA via procurement email (email@example.com).
FCA Somalia, Baidoa Office
Baidoa district, opposite Bay star hotel,
Holwadag village, Somalia;
Procurement committee contact; firstname.lastname@example.org
FCA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
At the time the contract is awarded, FCA reserves the right to increase or decrease the quantity of Goods, Works or Services originally specified in the tender notice, provided this does not exceed the percentage(s) specified in the tender notice, and without any change in the unit prices. If no percentage is determined in the tender notice, the percentage to be taken into consideration by default is 10%”
Tenderer´s bid should remain valid for a delay of at least 90 days. Should a tenderer retract his bid before the delay is up, he shall run the risk of not being considered in a future tender.