INVITATION TO TENDER / CALL FOR OFFERS Feasibility Study for Kismayo Water Supply
Invitation to tender / CALL FOR OFFERS
Feasibility Study for Kismayo Water Supply from Jubba River
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is implementing Technical cooperation measures on behalf of the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany. GIZ invites eligible Individuals/Firms to indicate their interest in Consultancy for Feasibility Study for Kismayo Water Supply from Jubba River – Kismayo.
The Individual(s)/Firm(s) will carry out the following services:
- Formulate a preliminary approach to the study
- Establish a methodology and carry out an affordable analysis
- Determine the impact of revitalizing Jubba river supply system on users
- Provide an outline of the proposed interventions considering possible phasing by priority.
- Propose a long-term water development plan.
- Identify the major environmental and social issues that could arise due to abstraction of water from Jubba River.
- Develop a draft on the operation, business and economic model
- Carry out a risk assessment for the proposed water source
- Reviewexisting legislation and identify any legal requirements for the implementation
- Establish at which level tariffs would be affordable to users of water services
- Determine feasibility of utilizing Jubba River for water supply in Kismayo.
Interested Individuals/Firms must provide verifiable proof of qualifications and experience. The Individual/Firm is requested to have the indicated qualifications in terms of reference:
|Send blank email (Between 31.05.2019 and 07.06.2019) with tender reference GIZ/83321608
in the subject line to:-KE_inquiry@giz.de. An email response will provide tender documents with further information.
If interested, please submit your complete proposals as specified in the tender documents in separate envelopes. Clearly mark on the envelop the tender number. Technical proposal or Financial proposal accordingly. Failure to address correctly will lead to disqualification.
Deadline for Submission:14.06.2019 @1600hrs (East African time)
Addressed as follows and dropped to tender box available at:
|In: Nairobi, Kenya
Tender No. 83321608
GIZ Office Nairobi, RECEPTION
RIVERSIDE DRIVE, RIVERSIDE MEWS
SBM BANK COMPLEX opp. PRIME BANK
P.O. BOX 41607, 00100
|In: Kismayo, Somalia
Tender No. 83321608
GIZ Office Kismayo.
Off Sinai Road
Farjano Village (FRJ/HR No.0287)
Bidders are not allowed to contact or discuss any aspect of the tender with GIZ before closing of the tender as it will lead to automatic disqualification.