Title: Marketing Manager
Duty station: Hargeisa, Somaliland
Travel: some travel must be expected.
Full or Part time (%) : 100% Full time
Start Date: July 24th 2019
End Date : August 24th 2019
Salary : according to SO! Ltd salary scale, terms and conditions
Reporting Authority: Marketing Manager will report to (Commercial Director)
SO! Ltd. (Powered by Somcable) is an ISP that reflects a fresh and innovative range of products and services for the modern Somali consumer. It is an exciting, relevant and affordable option for communication and entertainment
SO! Ltd is the only Authorized Retail Agent for Somcable!!!
It is an ISP that fulfills the connectivity requirements for Organizations and individuals in Somaliland. SO! Uses the latest technology to deliver a full suite of world class services to its customers.
SO! Builds upon Somcable’s strength by using their fiber optic network infrastructure to deliver complete solutions for High Speed Internet, Voice, Multimedia and Enterprise Solutions. This makes SO! the most comprehensive ISP, the only and largest fiber network provider for all of Somaliland communication requirements.
We believe in leadership through people. Our technology and service-delivery strengths comes from our valued employees who have joined SO! & Somcable from all over the world to earn customer trust and loyalty with a continuing commitment to the deployment of innovative technology, reliable, affordable high-quality services and excellent customer care.
The Marketing Manager oversees all marketing activities of the company ensuring the marketing team effectively fulfils the Company marketing strategy.
Duties of Marketing Manager
- All aspects of daily management for the Marketing Department.
- Working closely with the Commercial Director to devise an effective marketing strategy.
- Recruitment and selection of new members of the marketing team.
- Ensuring staffing levels are maintained in order to complete all aspects of the company’s marketing strategy.
- Carrying out competitor analysis to ensure the company’s marketing strategy is competing effectively.
- Reporting on all marketing activities to the Commercial Director.
- Working closely with other heads of departments on company projects.
- Completing various marketing projects at the request of senior directors.
- Making sure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities across the company.
- Representing SO! Ltd company at industry events and conferences.
- Marketing Manager will report to Commercial director.
Background of the Marketing Manager
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential ideally from a competitor or company operating in a similar market.
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
- Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications.
- An ability to lead and inspire marketing teams.
- Master’s degreein marketingor business administration
- At least 9 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in the Marketing field.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR COVER LETTER/CV AND CERTIFICATES TO firstname.lastname@example.org before August 24th 2019