The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Somalia is an International Non-Governmental Organization registered in Kenya and operating in Somalia. ADRA’s mission is to change one life at a time through enhancing development in individuals and communities. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of M&E Assistant to be based in Somaliland.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Collect information on progress of each activity of a project being implemented, and enter the information into database platform;
- Provide support in establishing and updating an M&E tracking database;
- Provide assistance in monitoring and evaluation, data collection, and data delivery to the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer;
- Assist in analyzing and compiling data to measure the progress and impact of projects’ activities;
- Participate in and coordinate the timely collection and analysis of all program performance data and success stories;
- Provide day to day verifying data quality and ensure all data is input into database platform and analyzed in an integrity manner;
- Develop and maintain a data management system using Excel, Access, or other data management and analysis software;
- Develop and maintain database backup and filing system.
- Prepare reports of project data, as required for reporting;
- A minimum degree in Education, community development or social sciences.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience working with INGO
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access required knowledge in the use of SPSS is essential.
- Experience with data form design, collection and data entry;
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team;
- Demonstrated ability to work with large quantities of data and convert it into understandable results;
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amount of information;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com not later than 17th March 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.