Nursing (28 Positions)
SIMAD UNIVERSITY— DR. SUMAIT HOSPITAL — MOGADISHU, SOMALIA
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH DR. SUMAIT HOSPITAL
Dr. Sumait Hospital is currently searching for enthusiastic and caring nurses to join our team at our newly inaugurated university hospital in Mogadishu, Somalia. We offer challenging and exciting career opportunities along with competitive salary and benefits and an opportunity for advancement in your field.
Dr. Sumait Hospital is a purpose built, state‐of‐the‐art university hospital with the vision to be among the leading university hospitals in the region and around the world. It provides teaching, referral and comprehensive healthcare to its community. As the teaching hospital for the faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Dr. Sumait Hospital bridges the gap between research and practice in the field of medicine and health sciences allowing our healthcare professionals to acquire the right mix of professional development opportunities in their chosen fields.
Multiple Positions Available (28 positions): Nurses with experience and training in ER, L&D, OPD, NCU(neonatal care unit) and CNM (certified nurse‐midwife).
- Associate Degree in Nursing /Diploma in Nursing is required (LVN/LPN)
- 2+ years’ nursing experience
- Basic IT skills and proficiency in the use of medical technology including EMRs
- Excellent communication skills
- Registered Nurse qualification/licensure from reputable state institution
- 3+ years’ nursing experience
- Previous experience working in a university hospital
- International/multicultural experience/bilingual proficiency in Somali and English
- Competitive salary and benefits based on level of education and experience
Interested applicants, please send updated CV and cover letter addressed to:
Mr. I.C. Rogers, Recruitment Manager‐‐‐ email@example.com
Pre‐‐‐Interviews for qualified applications will be conducted through Skype or telephone.