Nutrition Product Distributor
The Somali Red Crescent Society (SRCS) is an independent, non-political humanitarian organization that was founded in April 1963 and was established with presidential decree No. 187 in 1965. It was then recognized by the ICRC in 1969 and in the same year became a member of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. We are currently seeking to recruit 2 qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions of Nutrition product distributor in Baidao branch.
|Position tittle||Nutrition Product Distributor|
Function: Crowd control/Triage/sugar water provision to all children in the SFP
Roles and Responsibilities
- This person will help pharmacist’s assistant with administrative duties in running a pharmacy and distribution of nutrition supplies to the beneficiaries and will perform other clerical duties.
- Establish and maintain patient profiles
- Stock and take inventory of plumpy nut and SFP medications
- Clean equipment, and make the environment conducive
Qualifications, Experience and Requirements
v Auxiliary nurse or any other relevant profession and experience
v Good communication skills and a willingness to be respectful, kind, sensitive and empathise with all beneficiaries and their carers
v Willingness and capacity to be flexible and accommodating when faced with difficult and frustrating working conditions
v Knowledge of basic mathematics
v Ability and willingness to frequently travel and stay at the field.
v Fluency in written and speaking mother language and some English
v Previous experience of working such this field.
- Maintains a good working relationship with all clinic staff, BHO and SRCS Branch staff through continuous communication and feedback on activities.
- For a temporary period, the employee may be asked to perform duties and task not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when and if necessary
Code of conduct
- Required to follow the SRCS Code of Conduct at all times
Interested qualified candidates are encouraged to send their C.V with cover letter, copy of their certificates and 3 professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 16th April 2019