ONLINE PROFESSIONAL REPORT WRITING SKILLS COURSE
ONLINEPROFESSIONAL REPORT WRITING SKILLS COURSE
|DATE||1st September -31st October 2019|
|COURSE LENGTH||2 Month|
|MODE OF DELIVERY||Online and Onsite|
PLEASE CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO WATCH INTRODUCTION VIDEO
Reports are an essential project management tool. Effective reporting helps to compare the reality on the field with the plan, aids management thinking and increases transparency.
This report writing course teaches participants the optimal planning and writing process to write a strong report. Learn to save time, write reports that are clear, well organized, and convey information that is relevant to audience needs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone who wants to improve his/her writing skills
MODULE 1: BEFORE YOU WRITE PROJECT NARRATIVE REPORT
MODULE 2: WRITING CLEARLY IN PROFESSIONAL WRITING
MODULE 3: ORGANIZATION OF PROFESSIONAL WRITING
MODULE 4: LANGUAGE, STYLE & EDITING
MODULE 5: WRITING SECTIONS OF THE REPORT
MODULE 6: REPORT LAYOUT & DESIGN
MODULE 7: REVIEWING YOUR REPORT (REVIEW TECHNIQUES)
DETAILED COURSE ONLINE
Section 1: WELCOME TO THE COURSE
- Lecture 1 READ ME!
- Lecture 2Introduction to Course
- Lecture 3Course objectives
- Lecture 4How to work with this course
- Lecture 5Course Expectations
- Lecture 6Group Discussion Page
- Lecture 7Advice for Participants
Section 2: INTRODUCTION TO PROFESSIONAL WRITING
- Lecture 8READ ME!
- Lecture 9What is Professional Writing?
- Lecture 10Why is it Important to Write Well?
- Lecture 11What Makes Writing Effective?
Section 3: – BEFORE YOU WRITE A REPORT
- Lecture 12READ ME!
- Lecture 13Writing Process
- Lecture 14Planning the Report
- Lecture 15Collecting Information (Tools)
- Lecture 16 Summary – Before you Write a Report
- Assignment 1
Section 4: WRITING CLEARLY (TIPS AND TRICKS)
- Lecture 17READ ME!
- Lecture 18Introduction to Clarity
- Lecture 19Tools to measure Readability
- Lecture 20Reasons to write less
- Lecture 21How to Spot Overlong Sentences
- Lecture 2210 Tools to reduce sentence Length and Improve Clarity
- Lecture 23TOOL 1 -2: TO REDUCE SENTENCE LENGTH & IMPROVE CLARITY
- Lecture 24TOOL 3 -4: TO REDUCE SENTENCE LENGTH & IMPROVE CLARITY
- Lecture 25TOOL 5 -6: TO REDUCE SENTENCE LENGTH & IMPROVE CLARITY
- Lecture 26TOOL 7 -8: TO REDUCE SENTENCE LENGTH & IMPROVE CLARITY
- Lecture 27TOOL 9 -10: TO REDUCE SENTENCE LENGTH & IMPROVE CLARITY
- Lecture 28 – Summary of Clarity
- Assignment 2
Section 5: ORGANIZATION OF PROFESSIONAL WRITING
- Lecture 30READ ME!
- Lecture 31 Introduction to Organization
- Lecture 32 INDUCTIVE Reasoning
- Lecture 33 INDUCTIVE Reasoning Examples
- Lecture 34 DEDUCTIVE Reasoning
- Lecture 35 DEDUCTIVE Reasoning Examples
- Lecture 36 Summary of Inductive and Deductive Reasoning
- Lecture 37 Logical Presentation of Your Ideas
- Lecture 38 Writing Effective Paragraphs
- Lecture 39 Linking the Parts Together
- Assignment 3
Section 6: LANGUAGE, STYLE & EDITING
- Lecture 40READ ME!
- Lecture 41Tool for Creating Flow in Your Writing
- Lecture 42 Tool for Automatically Fixing Writing Mistakes
- Lecture 43Tool for Fixing Wordiness
- Lecture 44Tool for Improving Style
- Assignment 4
Section 7: WRITING SECTIONS OF PROJECT REPORT
- Lecture 45READ ME!
- Lecture 46Writing SECTIONS of Project Report
- Lecture 47How to write INTRODUCTION Section
- Lecture 48How to write PROJECT ACTIVITIES AND OBJECTIVES Section
- Lecture 49How to write SUCCESSES AND KEY RESULTS Section
- Lecture 50How to write CHALLENGES AND LESSONS LEARNED Section
- Lecture 51How to write NEXT STEPS Section
- Lecture 52How to write HUMAN INTEREST STORY Section
- Lecture 53How to write EXPENDITURE REPORT Section
- Assignment 5
Section 8: REPORT LAYOUT & DESIGN
- Lecture 54 READ ME!
- Lecture 55 Introduction to Ms Word
- Lecture 56 Ms Word Tips and tricks for reporting
- Lecture 57 Ms Word Tips and tricks for reporting – Cont…
- Lecture 58 Ms Word Tips and tricks for reporting – Cont…
- Lecture 59 Ms Word Tips and tricks for reporting – Cont…
- Assignment 6
Section 8: REVIEWING YOUR REPORT (REVIEW TECHNIQUES)
- Lecture 60 READ ME!
- Lecture 61 Review Techniques
- Lecture 62 Review Techniques– Cont.…
- Lecture 63 Summary of Reviewing Techniques
- Assignment 7 – Final
- Participant-led presentations
- Interactive group exercises and discussions
- Relevant and concise course material
- There is weekly webinar in this course.
For further inquiry on the course, please contact the organizers on the following contacts:
MOBILE: +252 (0)618333222EMAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org
To participate, please apply online through the link: