Position: Operations Manager – Hargeisa,
Location: Hargeisa (with possibility of travel to various locations within the Horn of Africa region)
Job Type: Full Time
About Waayeel Consulting Ltd:
Waayeel Consulting Ltd is a leading consultancy service provider based in the Horn of Africa. With a highly qualified core team and a wide network of leading experts, we assist corporate businesses, financial institutions, non-governmental and public organizations in the successful development, implementation, management and delivery of tailor-made and customized services and solutions which caters the strategic and operational needs of their institutions.
We strive to render solutions of the highest quality to our clients as a result of a blend of advanced skills, professional consultancy, international expertise and in-depth understanding of the regional context and work environment.
Our focus is on the following key strategic service areas:
- Consulting and Advisory
- Professional Development
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Research
- Entrepreneurship and SME Development
With over 30 Corporate Clients and a pool of 35+ senior consultants, Waayeel Consulting is your suitable partner for helping your organization in reaching your strategic goals and objectives.
Summary of the Position:
- We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to plan, direct, implement and coordinate the operations of our Hargeisa Office. He will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective strategies set for the operations department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage overall operations of the institution for the effective mobilization and management of Human resources, Finances, Marketing, Promotions, Customer Support and ensure that all operations are organized in a correct, timely and cost effective way in alignment with the overall strategies of the firm.
- Enhance and improve the operational procedures, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes and best practices to ensure organizational success.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Work closely with MDfor the implementation of policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation in achieving organizational strategic and operational objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or related field (MA is an advantage).
- Minimum seven (5) years of experience in Operations Management or Similar Roles.
- Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, problem solving, and team building.
- Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send your cover letter and CV to Waayeel Consulting Ltd, on the email address email@example.com and Cc: Director@waayeelconsulting.net. Your cover letter must indicate your current salary and your expected salary range. The closing date is 10thDecember 2018. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.