Procurement of Construction of a New Jetty at Maydh
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Project Holder: Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries Development
Project: Strengthening Fisheries Management and Production Capacity Project
Fund: Somaliland Development Fund
IFB Title: Procurement of Construction of a New Jetty at Maydh
IFB No.: ICB No. P391
- The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards Strengthening Fisheries Management and Production Capacity Project implemented by Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries Development. The Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries Development intends to use a part of the funding for Construction of a New Jetty at Maydh identified as IFB – ICB No. P391
- The works involve construction of a new fisheries landing and export jetty capable of mooring two vessels simultaneously at all periods of the tide with a minimum guaranteed draft of 3.0 metres at lowest tide. Complete specifications are provided in ITB.
- SDF Secretariat will arrange a Site Visit on 25 November 2018. Details of travel can be found in the ITB. A Pre-Bid Meeting in Hargeisa on 28 Novermber 2018.
- The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Construction of a New Jetty at Maydh as described under Section VI. Specifications & Performance Requirements in the detailed bidding documents.
- Bidding will be in accordance with the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, which can be found at the following website: somalilanddevelopmentfund.org and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number eight (8) below
- Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 23 December 2018 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 23 December 2018 at 1100 Hours.
- The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office.
Attn: Procurement Manager.
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +252 633 501 394