Project Report Writing (Online)
YAZA RESEARCH SERVICES
Contact us: +252 634423788, +252 634190159, email@example.com
Training: Project Report Writing (Online)
The training methodology is highly practical, experiential and participatory, focusing on real issues and helping participants to practice the application of tools and techniques using their real life proposal writing experiences.
TRAINING CONTENTS/TOPICS TO BE COVERED
Module 1: Introduction to Report Writing
- Definition Narrative and Types Report.
- Grant Management and Grant Management
- Why is reporting important?
- Process of Narrative Reporting
Module 2: Good and Poor of Report Writing
- Understanding What Makes Good and Poor of report writing
- Key Elements of Structures of Report Writing’
- General Report Structure
Module 3: Writing Report
- Planning Report
- Organizing Contents
- Writing Text and Writing Style
Module 4: Collecting, Analyzing, and Consolidating Report Data
- Data Collection
Module 5: Reviewing, Editing, and Finalizing
- Reviewing and Editing
- Writer Role and Responsibilities
- Editor Role and Responsibilities
- Finalizing Report
Module 6: Writing Report (Actual Project Report)
- Executive Summary and Project Purpose
- Results and Impacts of Project
Module 7: Writing Report (Actual Project Report)
- Activities, outputs and Deliverable
- Challenges and Lessons Learned
Module 8: Writing Report (Actual Project Report)
- Budget Revisions
- Annex (Monitoring Plan and Financial Annex)
Participant will be issued a certificate upon successful completion of the training.
UN Organizations/ INGO: $80 Local NGOs/Companies: $50 Individuals: $40 Student: $35
This fee includes training materials, trainers’ fee, and Certificate.
Fee Payment: Deposit at DAHABSHIL account: (HRGD38163) or by Hand before or on deadline
Deadline: 17 May 2018
Duration: 8 days
Registration: Training application form is available in our office or request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact and Address: Top floor Ina Afdiinle building, between Hargeisa Bridge and Dahabshil Bank, Hargeisa. Tel: +252 634423788, +252 633333456Email: email@example.com
For the previous trainings, visit our Facebook Page.
Our Clients:Relief International- South Central, World Vision– Puntland, Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)– Somaliland, ADRA– Somaliland, International Medical Corps (IMC)– South Central, GUUL GROUP, IGAD Sheik Technical Veterinary School, and NEO Company.ShaqodoonOroganization