RE-ADVERTISEMENT INVITATION TO BID Procurement of Block Making Machine and Poultry Production Materials
INVITATION TO BID
Wednesday February 19,2019
Procurement of Block Making Machine and Poultry Production Materials
World Vision International Somaliland Program is inviting the interested experienced Companies to submit their bids for the Procurement of Block making machine and Poultry Production Materials as per below required technical specifications.
|Reference #||Item description||UOM||Quantity||Unit Price ($)||Total Price ($)|
|WSOM-90-Block Making Machine||Block making Machine (Three-Phase Induction Motor,
Type Y100L-2. OUTPUT 4 HP,R.P.M 2870 r/min, INS. CL F
PUT 3 KW- -. Q50-60Hz, S1, B/T10391-2002
Volts 220/380 V- AMPS 11.1/6.39 A- Lw 75 dB(A) IP 55
Indicate country of manufacturing
Provide sample pictures for further detailed specs
All bids are received directly by the Tender committee. It is not possible to influence the decision or outcome except by offering the best value. No individual or group can influence this decision.
Manner of Submission
A formal Quotation on the company letterhead must be submitted by hand delivery to World Vision Office in Hargeisa in a sealed envelope clearly marked the indicated bid Referencenumberby latest onMonday February 27, 2019 at 10:00AM, at WVI Hargeisa Office, Masalaha Village, apposite Djibouti Consular Office, Near Sheikh Mustafe Mosque
Minimum Selection Criteria
- Reasonable Price (Currency of offer, showing the Unit Price and Total Price in $ (both in word and figures)
- Indicate delivery period to WVI Hargeisa Warehouse
- Meeting the required technical specification details
- Provide previous past experience for similar purchases INGOs/UN Agencies who are on the ground.
- Legal Documents
- Provide Profile of the Company
- Submit Valid Company Licence Registration Certificate
- Submit Valid Certificate of Tax Clearance
- Provide Certificate of Ownership of the Company
- Provide ID/Copy of his/her Passport
Terms & Conditions:
- World Vision accepts no responsibility and is under no obligation to reimburse applicants for the costs associated with preparation of their applications;
- Time of delivery is very important; the company should therefore indicate a reasonable time for delivery
- World Vision reserves the right to award the most qualified service provider (contractor) regardless of the lowest price submitted.ONLY the right source suppliers will be considered
- Payment is upon delivery and after preliminary verification of the items specified above; their functionality and originality
- World Vision reserves the right to award to more than one bidder or to reject all applicants and cancel the solicitation at any time.
- Bids and physical samples not meeting the required standards will not be accepted
From Abdiwahab Jama Hassan, Head of Unit, Supply Chain & Logistics/Secretary of Tender Committee.