|HIRSHABELLE STATE OF SOMALIA|
CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT (1)
|Job Title:||Recruitment officer|
|Ministry / institution:||Civil Service Commission|
|Grade Level & Classification:||Grade 6|
|Reporting to:||Director of Recruitment|
|Hours:||36 hrs per week|
- Purpose of the position
The recruitment officer will assist the Director of Recruitment in disseminating instructions and regulations concerning the recruitment of the Civil Service and keeping records of recruitment activities managed by the Commission.
- Responsibilities and Duties
The recruitment officer is required to
- Prepare routine correspondence in relation to the work of the Department.
- Keep files of all correspondence and documents received by the Department, other than documents to be filed in Personnel Files.
- Circulate information on regulations and instructions that have been approved by the Civil Service Commissioners and coordinate training for Employing Authorities and Civil Servants on instructions and regulations.
- Receive applications from job applicants or advertised positions and record in accordance with Civil Service Commission Regulations.
- Assist the Director of Recruitment in checking recruitment documentation to ensurecompliance with Civil Service Commission Regulations.
- Maintain confidential files on all documentation relating to the recruitment of Civil Servants managed by the Civil Service Commission.
- Contribute information to quarterly and annual reports on Civil Service recruitmen
- Assist with other work of the Recruitment Department.
3. Qualifications andExperience
- Secondary Certificate or Higher Diploma. Diploma in Human Resource Managementdesirable or BA
- Two years of experience in an administrative role in humanresource management.
- Knowledge of human resource management functionsdesirable.
- Able to translate both Somali and English Knowledge languages.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with Word, internet, andExcel.
- Able to collate, analyze and disseminate information in a clear and concisemanner.
- Able to work independently and as part of ateam.
- Tactful and polite with excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, including listening and questioningskills.
- Able to present information in a clear and logical
- Honest and fair in applying rules and to be firm and assertive when required by circumstances.
- Able to plan and organize work, including special assignments in order tomeet deadlines.
- Able to be proactive and work unsupervised
How to apply
Please download Application Form:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria are encouraged to fill the form and send to email@example.com by not later than 10 Jan 2019
- Please quote the position you are applying for in the subject of the e-mail.
- Application form should be sent as attachment in word format.
- Female and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- If you are shortlisted for an interview, you will be required to come with
your original academic and professional certificates during the interview day.
- For more information please visit the following website.www.somalijobs.net