Position: Relationships Manager – Muqdisho
Job Type: Full Time
About Waayeel Consulting Ltd:
Waayeel Consulting Ltd is a leading consultancy service provider based in the Horn of Africa. With a highly qualified core team and a wide network of leading experts, we assist corporate businesses, financial institutions, non-governmental and public organizations in the successful development, implementation, management and delivery of tailor-made and customized services and solutions which caters the strategic and operational needs of their institutions.
We strive to render solutions of the highest quality to our clients as a result of a blend of advanced skills, professional consultancy, international expertise and in-depth understanding of the regional context and work environment.
Our focus is on the following key strategic service areas:
- Consulting and Advisory
- Professional Development
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Research
- Entrepreneurship and SME Development
With over 30 Corporate Clients and a pool of 35+ senior consultants, Waayeel Consulting is your suitable partner for helping your organization in reaching your strategic goals and objectives.
Summary of the Position:
We are seeking a professional and customer service-oriented relationship manager to join our organization and work with our clients in Mogadishu. In this role, the RM will be responsible for retaining and recruiting clients, educating them about our services, and guiding them to make the best decisions. The RM will also play a key part in generating new business by identifying opportunities for potential projects.
Relationship Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster a relationship.
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to ensure client success and informed decision making process.
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients.
- Provide excellent customer support service in order to maintain a positive reputation for Waayeel Consulting Ltd.
- Build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers and find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s position.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or related field.
- Minimum Three Years (3) years of experience in Customer Service, PR, Marketing and Sales.
- Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in Communications, research and Management best practices.
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services.
- Strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send your cover letter and CV to Waayeel Consulting Ltd, on the email email@example.com and Cc: Director@waayeelconsulting.net. Your cover letter must indicate your current salary and your expected salary range. The closing date is 10th December 2018. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.