REQUEST FOR BIDS FOR PROVISION OF GUARDING, COOKING AND CLEANING SERVICES
Mott MacDonald Project Office
REQUEST FOR BIDS FOR PROVISION OF GUARDING, COOKING AND CLEANING SERVICES TA-001
RFB Title: Procurement of Guarding, Cooking and Cleaning Services
RFP No. :TA-001
- Mott MacDonald is a global engineering, management, and international development services Company which has been engaged by the UK Department for International Development (DFID) as management agent for implementation of three projects in Somaliland, namely: Somaliland Development Fund Phase 2 (SDF2), Energy Security and Resource Efficiency in Somaliland Phase 2 (ESRES2) and Somali Health and Nutrition Programme (SHINE Supply).
- Mott MacDonald is in the process of securing services of a firm to provide Guarding, Cooking and Cleaning Services at its offices in Hargeisa, Somaliland. In line with this, Mott MacDonald is seeking to engage a qualified contractor to provide Guarding, Cooking and Cleaning Services for a period of three years (2019 to 2021) commencing from contract signature date.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with Request for Bids (RFB) for Non-Consulting Services as specified in the SDF Procurement Manual March 2019 and is open to all eligible Bidders. The manual can be found at https://www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org/procurement
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain the bidding documents through email via request to Nyaure@sdf-secretariat.org during office hours from. 0800 to 1700. Full details of the bid are detailed in the standard bid document.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of US Dollars 1,000 (One Thousand US Dollars).
- Sealed bids must be delivered to the address in no 7 below on or before 19 June 2019 at 1000 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 19 June 2019 at 1000 Hours.
Any attempt by individuals, institutions, companies and service providers to influence the outcome of the bid process in any way which can be interpreted as canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification from being considered for this service provision.
- The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office Attn: Procurement Manager Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland Telephone: + 252 633 501 394 E-mail: Nicodemus.Nyaure@sdf-secretariat.org