EXTENSION EIGHT DAYS: Request for Bids Goods (Sector Degaanka Xamar)
Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids Goods (Sector Degaanka Xamar)
Country: Federal Government of Somalia (FGS)
Procuring Entity: Ministry of Defence, Federal Government of Somalia
Procuring Agency: Ministry of Finance, Federal Government of Somalia
Contract Title: Supply and Delivery of Non-perishable Foodstuff (Sector Degaanka Xamar)
RFB Reference No.: FGS/MOF/ICB/2019/0015
- The Ministry of Finance, Federal Government of Somalia invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply and Delivery of Non-perishable Foodstuff (Sector Degaanka Xamar).
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open International Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement, Concessions and Disposal Act, 23 November 2015 and the Public Procurement, Concessions and Disposal Regulations, 2016 and is open to all bidders as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from email@example.com and obtain the bidding document via an email request or during office hours 08:00 to 16:30 hours at the address given below:
5th floor, Procurement Department
Ministry of Finance
Opposite Central Bank of Somalia
Mogadishu, Federal Government of Somalia
- Bids must be delivered to the address above on or before 3 May, 2019 Local Time 12:00 PM Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below
5th floor, Procurement Department Ministry of Finance
Opposite Central Bank of Somalia Mogadishu, Federal Government of Somalia
- Candidates must prove that they qualify to participate in public procurement by providing the following documentation which shall comprise the candidate’s bid.
- Completed Letter of Bid
- Completed Bid Information Form
- Completed Price Schedule
- Completed Bid-Securing Declaration
- Documentary evidence demonstrating legal status and ability to operate in Somalia, such as a valid Certificate of Company Registration.
- Financial Statements for the last 2 years demonstrating of annual turnover of a minimum $USD 100,000 (financial capacity). In the event that financial statements have not been produced by the bidder, Bank statements for the last 24 months must be submitted to evidence turnover.
- A declaration of certificate that the candidate has fulfilled the obligation to pay tax a clearance certificate (TCC) must be attached.
- Tax identification Number (TIN)
- Documentary evidence demonstrating of at least 3 years’ experience in food supply
and previous work experience in Somalia, Horn of Africa region and conflict/post-conflict countries.
- Documentary evidence of the current shareholders and shareholder ownership percentages of the Bidder and any JV Members submitting a bid.