REQUEST FOR INTERNS (2 Positions)
REQUEST FOR INTERNS (1 in Puntland and 1 in Galmudug positions)
Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is an international Nongovernmental organization registered in Kenya and operating in Somalia. ADRA mission is to change one life at a time through enhancing development in individuals and communities. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for internship in ADRA Somalia program department to work for three (3) months in Mudug region of Puntland, Galkayo,Adado and Dusamareb of GalmudugRegion
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct regular visits to schools to monitor and implement project activities
- Gather information from beneficiaries including teachers, learners and community members and submit detailed report about activities and findings
- Oversee training, coaching and on-going support for teachers in order to improve instructional practices in literacy and numeracy
- Identify and document success stories on the success of the project activities implemented
- Collect and keep data to support the M/E staff and partners analyse, make decision and use for quality reporting
- Support the project manager to prepare quality project reports
- Degree in Education, social work, community Development.
- Strong data collection, processing, analysing and report writing
- Good computer skills
- Excellent spoken and technical writing ability in English, including report writing.
- Willingness to travel extensively in Galmudug and Puntland States of Somalia,
- Able to comfortably and pleasantly work with team members and other stakeholders
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 14th January 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.