REQUEST FOR QOUTATION: PROCUREMENT OFDIESEL POWER GENERATOR
Who we are?
We’re Population Services International“PSI”, a –global non-profit. We aim to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy by marketing affordable health products and services (think mosquito nets, HIV testing and more) through privatesector strategies.
With over 45 years of experience, working in over 60 countries, Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. PSI is reimagining healthcare, by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare. Check out www.psi.org for more information on our programs.
PSI-SOM is one of our innovative network members working with the public and private sector in reproductive health, diarrhea prevention & treatment, fever case management, and childhood nutrition. Working in partnership with the private and public sector and with other development partners, PSI provides life-saving products, clinical services and behavioral change communication interventions throughout Somalia.
PSI in collaboration with Puntland Ministry of health, we will procure TWO DIESEL POWER GENERATORSrequired for Karkaar EPHS program implementation, the Generators will be delivered to Hafun and Bederbeyle health facilities.
What are we looking for?
PSI-SOMis inviting potential suppliers to quotefor the purchase of TWO DIESEL POWER GENERATORs, a brief specifications of the generator is provided below, however, you can request the full specification by email.
|1||Diesel Power Generators||3 Phase 220/380 Volt 50Hz
Power Factor 0.8
High quality, reliable and complete power unit
Easy start and maintenance
Preferred brands: PERKINS & YANMAR
- Delivery Address: Hafun and Benderbeyla
- Required Delivery Date: Before 15th December 2018
- Valid Business Registration:
- Chamber of commerce registration papers, if applicable
- Certificate of origin and quality from manufacturer
- Full product catalogue and service manuals
- Proof income tax payment
- List of Bank References (Name of Bank, Location, Contact Person and Contact Details)
- Bank Guarantee issued by Reputable Bank or Bank Statement showing account balance exceeding the amount quoted.
- Minimum three (3) ongoing or completed contracts for same or similar procurements executed in last 36 months
- For each contract, provide details of: client name, contractdates, contract values, contract focal point name and email, work location. [Note: PSI reserves the right to conduct reference checks with one or more of the listed clients of the Vendor]
- Letter of Satisfactory Performance (recommendation/ certificate of completion) from your top 3 clients
|S/N||Description of Criteria||Weight|
|2.||Delivery Period – Shortest lead time||20%|
|3.||Compliance with technical specifications||20%|
|4.||Guarantee- at least one year||20%|
|5.||Installation and After sales service and onsite training||10%|
If you are interested and could supply the above-mentioned items, please register your company by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, to receive the full specifying of theGenerators required.
Please include the words “RFQ Registration- Diesel Power Generators” in the subject line and the following information in the body of the e-mail message: company name, contact name, phone number and e-mail address. In response, PSI will send you the full specification
All bid documents, including signed and stamped quotation completed in accordance with the RFQ guidelinesand supporting documents, must be submitted via EMAIL to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th October 2018
Please make sure that:
- Documents are virus-free and no morethan 2 email transmissions.
- They must be free from any form of virus or corrupted contents, or thequotations shall be rejected.
- Your bid documents reach the address above onor before the deadline.
- RFQ documentsreceived after the deadline indicated above, forwhatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation.
- You bid documents (quotation & associated annexes)are signed and in PDF format.
All Bidders are responsible for the cost of preparing proposal documents or any other costs incidental to this RFQ before, during or after the tendering process.
If after bid submission you are unable to participate, please advise us immediately by e-mail.