REQUEST FOR QUOTATION To provide Transportation Services of Mini Bus Shuttle for the staff (3 Mini bus)
|WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL|
|REQUEST FOR QUOTATION|
|To provide Transportation Services of Mini Bus Shuttle for the staff (3 Mini bus)|
|Date of RFQ:||4th November, 2018|
|Closing date:||11th November 2018|
|To be addressed to:||Tender Committee, World Vision Somaliland Office|
|Contact:||Abdiwahab Jama, Head of Unit, Supply Chain & Logistics, Hargeisa Office|
World Vision Somalia has worked with the children of Somalia, their families and communities since 1992 through a variety of emergency and rehabilitative programming to address the emergency needs of communities while addressing some of the underlying causes of vulnerability in those same communities.
World Vision Somaliland Hargeisa Office, intends to appoint experienced staff shuttle management Logistics Company, that can provide a steamed service to our staff picking and dropping
Scope of Service Provisions:
WVl, Somaliland program seeks to contract the services of providing transportation of three Mini bus for staff shuttle purposes. The logistics company must have a solid experience in shuttle management and understand the major rules and regulations keeping to the staff the right time not later than 8:10am at Office. And stand by 4:30pm for business close time. Excellent customer service skills in collection and have the experience to create a smooth workable staff routes.
Solid knowledge for all sub districts in Hargeisa town.
routes in the sub district villages international clearance and forwarding process in Somaliland to service needs from World Vision Entities and support on imports into Kenya, Transit and Transshipments through Somaliland to other destinations
Working days: From Sunday up to Thursday, excluding Fridays and Saturdays, Working Hrs 8:10am to 4:30pm, Location Behind Ambassador Hotel, apposite Djibouti Councilor, Masalaha area.
|WVSL/CAT/06/FY18||Technical specifications: 13 seaters,||Quantity:||Submit monthly fixed price, excluding Fridays &|
|Three (3)||Saturdays. (Sunday to Thursday)|
|Model Toyota HIACE||Mini Bus||Inclusive with fuel, maintenance and driver cost|
|· Manufacturing date 2008 or later|
|model||Route one: – Ibrahim Koodbuur & Dhagax District|
|Double sided door||Route two: – will cover 26 June district,|
|· Good condition, with installing latest|
|plate number starting range between||Route three :- will cover Gacan Libax, Mohamoud|
|the 89,000 up to 92,000|
|Haybe, and some part of Mohamed Mooge district|
The documents submitted will be evaluated for suitability and awarded marks which will contribute to a maximum 100% of the total tender evaluation.
- Company Profile, Suitability of Service Provider including legal document,
- Company Valid registration certificate,
- Provide the ownership document for the company.
- Provide Valid Certificate of Tax clearance
- Provide ID Card or Passport for the Managing Director of the company
- Provide two or three similar agreements with INGOs/LNGOs or UN Agencies for the last one or two years
- Submit the C.Vs’ for your three drivers together with valid driving license.
- Provide satisfactory performance certificate with similar service, one or two recommendations.
- Experience No. of Continuous Years of Service required
- Submit competitive fixed price rate per route (Excluding Fridays and Saturdays)
- Submit Official Bank Transactions report signed and stamped from October 1st to 31,2018
- It will be considered logistics companies who has owned HIACE mini buses, rather than using third party.
All the information requested for shall be provided in English Language
- World Vision International reserves the right to accept or reject any application and is not bound to give reasons for its decision.
Deadline for submission is not later than SUNDAY November 11th 2018. Not later than 2:00pm at WVS Office behind Ambassador, Apposite of Djibouti Councilor
Clearly written “REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR THE PROVISION OF TRANSPORTATION OF STAFF SHUTTLE.